Local SEO Service

We work with an number of INC. companies for real world pricing, so you can be ready for 2017

We help your with local SEO services, that’s affordable to the owners  & more!

We help you get seen by customers!

Our services can help you and your site be seen by more people
Most important is we work with an company with the API to get your site seen
API = Application program interface
If Google controls 60% then let us go after the other 40% of the market

Target Marketing

Why Is Local SEO is so Important?

  1. 53% click on the top three results.
  2. 97% of all consumers who look for local information, do so online.
  3. 87% of local searches are followed up by a visit or phone call.20% of all Google searchers are looking for local information.
  4. 30% of all searches show local restaurants as part of the search result.
  5. 75% click on a search result on page 1.
  6. Just Google handles 40,000 searches every second!
  7. If Google controls 60% of the market , why not go after the other 40%

Local SEO Marketing Strategy & Planning

What happens in our SEO Services:

Month 1: Find the Keywords  and phrase for your metro-plex
Month 2: SEO Services; suggestion of fixes if you have own programmer : onsite and off site SEO services , content optimization, link building
Month 3-5: Month to  Month increase in site traffic based on Google reports to new monthly keywords and phases being used locally
Month 6: Check organic search and ratings across all search engines make sure site is verified
Month 12: Set and look at ROI, maintenance of  keywords , phrases monitor over 350+ search engines to keep site fresh, Look at Google, Bing and Yahoo then report to you on your site’s growth and its ranking

Brand Strategy

By definition, brand strategy is a long-term plan for the development of a successful brand in order to achieve specific goals. A well-defined and executed brand strategy affects all aspects of a business and is directly connected to consumer needs, emotions, and competitive environments.

Internet Marketing

Changes each monthly, so we keep for you

Online marketing moves at the speed of light. To keep up, you need a strong foundation with the judgment to think critically, act independently, and be relentlessly creative.

Mobile Marketing

With over 350+ smart devices we make sure your site is able to be seen on all of them.

Email Marketing Campaigns

Email Marketing is shown to good for business, with over every $44 back on every dollar spent when done right. With everyone having a email, like there cell phone the value of customer is very important.

Consumer insights

What are customers doing each month, we keep track of them for you, so you can run your business.

  • What are their demagrftitc
  • What age is coming to your site
  • What city are you getting the most customer
  • etc…..we look at all of it for you
+

Local SEO Marketing Strategy & Planning

What happens in our SEO Services:

Month 1: Find the Keywords  and phrase for your metro-plex
Month 2: SEO Services; suggestion of fixes if you have own programmer : onsite and off site SEO services , content optimization, link building
Month 3-5: Month to  Month increase in site traffic based on Google reports to new monthly keywords and phases being used locally
Month 6: Check organic search and ratings across all search engines make sure site is verified
Month 12: Set and look at ROI, maintenance of  keywords , phrases monitor over 350+ search engines to keep site fresh, Look at Google, Bing and Yahoo then report to you on your site’s growth and its ranking

+

Brand Strategy

By definition, brand strategy is a long-term plan for the development of a successful brand in order to achieve specific goals. A well-defined and executed brand strategy affects all aspects of a business and is directly connected to consumer needs, emotions, and competitive environments.

+

Internet Marketing

Changes each monthly, so we keep for you

Online marketing moves at the speed of light. To keep up, you need a strong foundation with the judgment to think critically, act independently, and be relentlessly creative.

+

Mobile Marketing

With over 350+ smart devices we make sure your site is able to be seen on all of them.

+

Email Marketing Campaigns

Email Marketing is shown to good for business, with over every $44 back on every dollar spent when done right. With everyone having a email, like there cell phone the value of customer is very important.

+

Consumer insights

What are customers doing each month, we keep track of them for you, so you can run your business.

  • What are their demagrftitc
  • What age is coming to your site
  • What city are you getting the most customer
  • etc…..we look at all of it for you

PLUS, we can give you:
•    Around 200+ citations for a new and old business
•    Add business logo, photo and opening hours.
•    Fully manual submission & verifiable report
•    Look for Duplicates Citations and correct them
•    Work Report Will Submit With All Required Information’s
•    Quality Back-links and Good PR’s Links for Best Local SEO

Responsive to all Smart Devices

We recommend to use complex local SEO marketing strategy to get ready for 2017, that include YOUTUBE,  online CRM and more. We take into account the specifics of your business and use all the channels you want to work with your prospects and customers.

Clients love

Since 1985 we are growing of loyalty of your clients we work hard to keep them up in the rankings

Support

Monitoring of your advertising company 7 day at week

Years of experience

30+ years of marketing experience. We worked for our clients and their clients!

Result driven

With all the power of the programs and API’s, we’re putting them to work  for your business to improve your ranking an get you seen
Subscribe today for latest offers!

Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose we can help you keep up

Want to be seen by more people locally and on the first page then call us today to get started

Ultimate flexibility

Your site will fit all the new devices, what is need for 2017

Need Local SEO for Your Needs?

Have you specific requirements? Just send us details!